Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Out Of The Mouths of Babes - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parenting - Through The Ages¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Single Parents of ALL boys

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 09-07-2000, 10:17 AM   #1
Robin Female
Lively & Zealous Parent

Robin has a spectacular aura about

We bought a puppy two and a half years ago and every time I (mom) would take the kids to school or visit friends we would bring along our newest member of the family - Our Puppy - Madison.

When she was about a year old all Madison did when in the car is bark at every car driving by. Oh, my nerve could not take it and since then she only takes car ride going to her Doctors.

Now my five year old was going to school the other day and he suddenly remembered going to school and Madison would come he was two at the time.

He ask me if Madison could ride in the car and I said " No sweety, I don't like driving when she in the car" With that my five year old looked me right in the eyes to make his point clear and said " I remember 20 years ago you let her ride with us all the time!"

~~~~ Please Share Your Story ~~~~

Raising ALL Boys is a unique experience - Here a book to read thats helped...

Here --> The Single Mother's Guide to Raising Remarkable Boys..
by Gina Panettieri
$11.76
Old 03-25-2001, 05:36 PM   #2
cmbtboots
I am New

cmbtboots is an unknown quantity at this point

On the puppy thing, my son asked me the other day if when he was born he was a puppy. He also wanted to know if I got him at the pet store.
cmbtboots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2001, 09:55 AM   #3
Robin Female
Lively & Zealous Parent

Robin has a spectacular aura about

LOL...

Did you say
"Yes! and you were on sale"
...???

Sorry could not help myself....
Old 01-30-2015, 12:41 AM   #4
laddy Female
I am New

laddy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Out Of The Mouths of Babes

this line goes on more of the most embarrassing moments in history and somewhat x rated but here goes
my boss stopped at my house so I could check in on my son who had been ill earlier that night while I was in the kitchen speaking with the care giver,, I heard my son exclaim "my mommy has a _____" meanwhile holding up my vibrator which was life like in shape and size.. I was never able to child proof anything and he had somehow gotten into my bedroom dresser and produced my vibrator and narrated the discovery in front of my boss.. talk about red cheek moments. I will never live that moment down. Fortunately once we were outside my boss said " kids say the darnedest things don't they" we both had a good laugh and it was never brought up again, although I moved on from that job shortly after that embarrassment.I still get a chuckle out of how he managed to discover a hidden treasure at the most inappropriate time bless his heart..
laddy is offline   Reply With Quote