Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Valentine's Day with our children... - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Tips, Tricks & Ideas ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> ThroughOut The Year > Febuary

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 02-09-2002, 07:18 PM   #1
Visitor

Here is the plan in this house....

Since I live with another single parent (male), and between us we have 2 boys (6 months apart in age) and 2 girls (also 6 months apart in age), we're going OUT!

He's taking the girls out for dinner and a movie...I'm taking the boys out for dinner and adventures (go-cart racing).

Is anyone else taking out their special little ones for Valentine's Day? If so, what are the plans?
Old 02-07-2006, 09:47 AM   #2
Melissa Jo
Setting New Standards

Melissa Jo is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone have plans for Valentines day? I think I may take my children to dinner or have a nice dinner at home. We are going to make decorations and cards for family this weekend.

Anyone else have plans or suggestions for Valentines day?
Melissa Jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 10:47 AM   #3
netsurfr
Board Blazen Parent

netsurfr is an unknown quantity at this point

Actually, I hadn't had any plans for Valentine. But after reading these posts, maybe I should plan something for this weekend, if my tax return comes in, otherwise no funds. Making a special dinner at home, won't cut it since my kids are picky and don't enjoy the same foods. I can't do anything on the day itself because of it being a school/work night and my 13 year old has cheer practice and dance that night. But, yeah I think I do want to do something with the kids, after all they are my valentines, right now. Thanks for the ideas MJ and suzque.
netsurfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 11:08 AM   #4
MotherBoard Female
Making The Magic Happen
Mother Of The Board

MotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support
Default Re: Valentine's Day with our children...

wow, these are some great ideas... I think Ill take my boys out to some where to eat.
https://www.facebook.com/soloParent
MotherBoard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2011, 11:15 AM   #5
Mommyofone Female
Lively & Zealous Parent

Mommyofone has a brilliant futureMommyofone has a brilliant futureMommyofone has a brilliant future

those are some great plans... im jealous... lil man is having problems with school work so we have a heavy homework routine... but i am getting him a Nintendo DSi part of it is a reward for all the good behavior and improvement in work =]
Old 02-14-2011, 03:32 PM   #6
pumpkin33 Female
Parent on Board

pumpkin33 is a splendid one to beholdpumpkin33 is a splendid one to behold

I don't take the kids out but they do get a heart tin from Lindt Chocolate and a small gift. I've done it for as long as I can remember. My parents also send the kids hershey kisses or hershey hearts for vday as well. There dad has never done anything. It's more of an American holiday. But I like the idea of actually going out to dinner with them. I'll have to start it up next year.