Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey What are you Valentine's Day plans? - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Tips, Tricks & Ideas ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> ThroughOut The Year > Febuary

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 02-08-2010, 12:13 PM   #1
alexmichele07 Female
Sparkles & Glitter

alexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Supportalexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Supportalexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Supportalexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Supportalexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Supportalexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Supportalexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Supportalexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Supportalexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Supportalexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Supportalexmichele07 Is Rocken These Boards With Support
Default What are you Valentine's Day plans?

What's everyone planning to do for Valentine's Day??

I'm supposed to see an early movie on Saturday with some friends but I can't find a sitter. Apparently they're all going out with their boyfriends.
alexmichele07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 12:16 PM   #2
lyndz7 Female
Setting New Standards

lyndz7 has a reputation beyond reputelyndz7 has a reputation beyond reputelyndz7 has a reputation beyond reputelyndz7 has a reputation beyond reputelyndz7 has a reputation beyond reputelyndz7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What are you Valentine's Day plans?

THe kids are with their dad so, i have to work the night before, and i think i'm going to go for lunch and a few beverages with my cousin on sunday...
Old 02-08-2010, 12:16 PM   #3
confused1996 Female
Board Beacon Parent

confused1996 has a brilliant futureconfused1996 has a brilliant futureconfused1996 has a brilliant future

Valentines will be spent with my 13 year old and probably his bf. Which means they will be downstairs playing xbox and Ill be cleaning the house.
confused1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 12:17 PM   #4
idig Female
SFV JUNKIE!!!

idig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legendidig Is a SFV Support Legend

I was supposed to be going to AZ that day, but that has been postponed a week. At this point if I can just use next weekend to get my house back in some semblance of order I will be thrilled!

I'll probably end up with the babies at least one night so DD2 and DSIL can go out to dinner. I'll probably get K (DGD1 and new big sis) for Friday night and spend some special time with her.
Old 02-08-2010, 12:19 PM   #5
LSL Female
The blunt one;)

LSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support Legend

DD and I are going to brunch and then a movie........
Old 02-08-2010, 02:08 PM   #6
Dad1st4boys Male
Failure is not an Option.

Dad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportDad1st4boys Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support

I will be working .
Younger boys will be with ex, older two are going to be at work.
#2 will be enjoying his Birthday.

In the morning we'll be in church then having lunch at church.
Dad1st4boys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 02:09 PM   #7
Bluemoon Female
just an old hippie chick

Bluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support LegendBluemoon Is a SFV Support Legend

I will be hooking E up with Valentines to hand out at school and otherwise completely ignoreing the whole idea of it, ....though I will ask E to be mine, as sappily as possible.

I should add, that's if we even have gone back to school by then...
Bluemoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 02:26 PM   #8
Bishop Male
Originator of “Coffee”

Bishop has a brilliant futureBishop has a brilliant futureBishop has a brilliant futureBishop has a brilliant futureBishop has a brilliant future

I have the day planned out in the afternoon the baby will go to my sisters for a little me and the mom are going for a hot oil couples massage then out to eat at a 5 star inn then back to being parents
Old 02-08-2010, 03:30 PM   #9
littlefoot_223 Female
Board Beacon Parent

littlefoot_223 has a spectacular aura about

I have nothing planned. I will probly be doing laundry and try to for get all about it!
Old 02-08-2010, 07:39 PM   #10
SadSun Female
On the Board

SadSun is an unknown quantity at this point

...a children's museum locally will be having a 'dissect a heart' day on saturday. I think we'll go so I can pretend it's my ex's
otherwise I agree with littlefoot.
SadSun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 08:12 PM   #11
comingup4air Female
Putting my child first...

comingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadSun View Post
...a children's museum locally will be having a 'dissect a heart' day on saturday. I think we'll go so I can pretend it's my ex's
otherwise I agree with littlefoot.
AAAAAAHAHAHAAHA! I like that idea.

I will be with my E. She has a birthday party that afternoon and then we will come home. Maybe pick up her fav pizza and make brownies together. We did cards for her friends at school tonight.
comingup4air is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 10:56 PM   #12
SingleMomAZ Female
Board Blazen Parent

SingleMomAZ is an unknown quantity at this point

i spend the whole day with my daughter, which I loved. Had a play date with a co-worker/friend's son. Now, I'm waiting for my *new love* to call so we can spend some time with each other (he lives in WA right now...)
Old 02-15-2010, 12:20 AM   #13
Schroed74
Visitor

I spent the day with my boys. P bought me a card and a box of chocolates from him and J. Had heart shaped pancakes and some bacon for brunch, watched cartoons all day, played on the floor, we all took a nap together, and we made brownies. It was a great day! And yesterday was one year since J came home from the hospital! You look at him now and it's hard to believe he was that sick in the begining.
Old 02-15-2010, 09:15 AM   #14
comingup4air Female
Putting my child first...

comingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Supportcomingup4air Is Rocken These Boards With Support

Had a good day with my E!! I just love spending the whole day with her.
comingup4air is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 10:11 AM   #15
confused1996 Female
Board Beacon Parent

confused1996 has a brilliant futureconfused1996 has a brilliant futureconfused1996 has a brilliant future

My day consisted of listening to my brother. When Ry finally go home my brother had passed out on the couch so we spent sometime together downstairs in the family room. That was nice.
confused1996 is offline   Reply With Quote