Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Legit At Home Work - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parenting - Issues ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Stay @ Home Single Parents

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 06-25-2013, 08:59 PM   #1
mommaslove124 Female
Parent on Board

mommaslove124 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Legit At Home Work

I am trying to find something that I can do from home without having to take classes or pay some fee. Im having trouble finding things that are legit alot of them seem to be scams. Any suggestions on where to look or good jobs online. I dont think I would be a good blogger just fyi
I have found alot of those paid online surveys...is that a good place to start/are they legit?
mommaslove124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 10:45 PM   #2
MotherBoard Female
Making The Magic Happen
Mother Of The Board

MotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportMotherBoard Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support
Default Re: Legit At Home Work

these are, and I have or members here use them
http://singleparentsnetwork.com/Shop/Work_and_Income/
https://www.facebook.com/soloParent
MotherBoard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 11:27 PM   #3
Re-Mom Female
Mainiac

Re-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of SupportRe-Mom Has a SFV Diamond Heart of Support

If you can see I know a couple of people that over the yrs have come to make great money for costume companies....usually only 6 months out of the year. Sales jobs if you could do a week or two training often let you work from home no know people who do surveys, but it is a small Amy of extra cash, they aren't making much.

Call me if you need a delivery....

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|.........WINE TRUCK.........| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -)
"(@)'(@)"" "''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)
Re-Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 04:10 AM   #4
Robin Female
Lively & Zealous Parent

Robin has a spectacular aura about

costumes is a great idea, thats something one could make a living from too.
Old 07-09-2013, 05:58 PM   #5
mommaslove124 Female
Parent on Board

mommaslove124 is an unknown quantity at this point

I live in Indiana, not a whole lot of need or work in costumes around here.
mommaslove124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 09:13 PM   #6
Dawn Butterfly
Board Beacon Parent

Dawn Butterfly is an unknown quantity at this point

You can start by selling stuff on ebay or craigslist. There's also this site called ODesk where you can find projects that you can do, and the employer will pay you for it. sometimes they just ask people to do some research on the net, or encode some document, or transcribe a video or an audio. Try it out!

Dawn Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 09:40 PM   #7
union Female
I am New

union is an unknown quantity at this point

I would love to tell you about what I do from home. I work with a great team of women, have flexible hours, am my own boss, no selling at all, no investment to get started, no inventory, no parties and best of all we are not an MLM. If you are interested I can take you to my virtual office for a live, interactive business briefing where you will find out all the details on what we do, the 28 year old, debt free, privately held company we work with and the incredible compensation plan and benefits. Just go to my website and fill out the form and I will contact you to show you everything.

Last edited by MotherBoard; 02-13-2014 at 02:41 PM. Reason: spam removed
union is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 10:44 PM   #8
LSL Female
The blunt one;)

LSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support LegendLSL Is a SFV Support Legend

union, welcome to the board.... you may remember that when you signed up for the board, you agreed to certain terms and conditions. One of those is to not solicit in the way that you are doing here. This is a strict no-no. So I am first going to issue you a warning. If this continues, I will ban you for violating board rules.

I hope you stick around and give and gain wisdom from the single parents of the board. But to do so, you must follow the rules.