Wild Dancing Thanksgivng Turkey Bright child that wears me out... - Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices
All forums, topics and discussions are geared to single parents and the issues faced with single parenting.
Support a single parent today and one will support you back!

Go Back   Single Parents Forum: Single Family Voices >
(``'·.¸(``'·.¸ Single Parenting - Issues ¸.·'´´)¸.·'´´)
> Stay @ Home Single Parents

~ Donate Today ~ PLEASE

Old 04-24-2003, 01:04 AM   #1
Needabreak
I am New

Needabreak is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a 4 yr old son...he is very bright but he seems to always be testing me...I am a single mother that is with him 24 hours a day 7 days a week and sometimes I feel as if I am going to loose it...He has a dead beat dad who does not help financially and I am not working at this point..nor am I eligible for government assistance at this point...I am mainly looking to get him in school so that I am able to go to work...My mail problem is that I do not get a break....not for a moment except when he is napping or sleeping...that is if he naps.....I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW AND FIND A SINGLE PARENTING ORGANIZATION OR GROUP FOR SINGLE PARENTS WITHOUT SUPPORT....(NO FAMILY OR FRIENDS TO CARE FOR YOUR CHILD TO GIVE YOU A BREAK OR AN OPPORTUNITY TO GO THINGS ON YOUR OWN TO KEEP YOURSELF MENTALLY IN LINE...LOL)...PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW OF ANY YOU MAY KNOW OF ....ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED....
Needabreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 02:02 AM   #2
Abby's Mom
I am New

Abby's Mom is an unknown quantity at this point

You might find another single or married couple interested in trading babysitting so you can give each other a break. Works good with a neighbor. Or maybe you have something that is worth bartering for childcare like helping someone with something you can do well and don't mind doing. Just an idea!
Mary :loverain:
Abby's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote